We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Record, invoice for, and dispatch orders
- Acquire your business details if you wish to open a trade account with us
- Communicate with you regarding enquiries you have made, or other information you may need.
- Freight and courier companies in order to have your goods delivered accurately
- 3rd party debt collection agencies in order to pursue collection of unpaid bills if applicable
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 09 908 5000, or PO Box 202 104, Takanini, Auckland.